Taking a look at Childcare Expo Midlands23 Aug, 2016
With only six weeks to go, Childcare Expo is looking forward to welcoming its early years visitors along with the outstanding exhibitors to Ricoh Arena for the seventh time next month. Ricoh Arena is home to Childcare Expo and was the first venue host from birth to now established event. The show attracts professionals from the early years sector to be inspired and energised with new ideas and products that they can utilise in their childcare settings.
No show is the same. Each location brings with it new products and ideas; new seminar speakers to influence and provoke thoughts; new workshops to captivate its audience; new feature areas to inform and demonstrate the latest products and an array of industry experts to advise and direct.
This year accommodates the launch of the new Twinkl Inspiration Zone along with the first Meet the Experts feature to award visitors the opportunity to have their questions answered by industry leaders such as NDNA, Morton Michel and many more covering topics of literacy, inspections, Ofsted and men in childcare to name a few. You can book a designated time slot across the two days with your preferred expert by contacting email@example.com.
Here’s a taster of what you can do when visiting Childcare Expo Midlands on 30 September – 1 October:
- Top up your CPD when attending the educational seminars hosted by industry leaders
- Have your questions answered on the topics and issues that matter to you during Meet The Experts
- Be encouraged by Twinkl Inspiration Zone with the use of sensory bottles and planning assessments
- Interact with the latest products throughout the active TTS Leaning Location
- Connect with the hands-on workshops providing innovative ideas and practice
- Network and divulge with the 100’s of industry suppliers available at your feet
Childcare Expo isn’t just an exhibition, it’s an experience. Tickets to attend the event are free to all those who work within the childcare industry. For more information please visit www.childcareexpo.co.uk.