Childcare Expo 2018: Our top tips for visitors02 Feb, 2018
We understand that visiting an exhibition can be a busy day from travelling to the venue, making your way around the stands and trying to cram as much in as possible, not forgetting lunch and the all-important networking with peers. This is why we have created you 10 top tips to help you on your way. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a regular to the show, you may be able to pick something up from below:
- Make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes. We don’t want any blisters!
- Make sure your bag has lots of room for purchases and freebies!
- Bring a drink with you.
- Not all of our exhibitors will take card payments, so bring some cash.
- There are ATMs within all Childcare Expo venues.
- If you have any seminars booked either side of lunch, you may want to bring your own lunch to avoid queuing at peak times.
- Book your seminars in advance to save money.
- If you print your badge at home, make sure you reprint it after you’ve booked onto a seminar so it is all up to date. You will have to go back to registration to have it reprinted if not.
- Bring notepads and pens for the seminars.
- Make sure you familiarise yourself with the floor plan in your event guide, so you know where you’re going!