03 Apr Care Roadshows: Our top tips for visitors
We understand that visiting an event can be a busy day from travelling to the venue, making your way around the stands and trying to cram as much in as possible, not forgetting lunch and the all-important networking with colleagues. This is why we have created you 5 top tips to help you on your way. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a regular to Care Roadshows, you may be able to pick something up from below:
- Check out the seminar and workshop programme in advance to plan your day
- Scan the list of exhibitors and note the ones that you want to talk to
- Share your attendance on social media to find out who else will be attending
- Bring notepads and pens for the seminars.
- Make sure you familiarise yourself with the floor plan in your event guide, so you know where you’re going.