How many sweets do you think are in the jar?09 Jul, 2018
Following the success from our Easter Cake Sale Charity Fundraiser, the team here at Broadway Events were sure that we knew the way into the people of Ringwood’s pockets… FOOD/SWEETS!
We decided to host an old-school ‘how many sweets in the jar’ competition throughout the months of May and June. We went around to neighbouring offices, pulled in postmen and delivery drivers and dug into our own pockets to help raise as much money as possible for our chosen charity, Events for Namuwongo.
Once again, the local businesses of Ringwood came to our rescue by donating some awesome prizes.
- 1st prize: 3 Course Meal and a Bottle of House Wine – donated by Framptons Ringwood.
- 2nd prize: 3 free gym sessions – donated by Complete Active Ringwood.
- 3rd prize: £10 off any flower purchase – donated by Arcade Flowers Ringwood.
Despite being busy with lots of exciting events, we are pleased to have raised £46.00 for Events for Namuwongo. Again, we are overwhelmed by the support and donations from the local businesses in Ringwood.
We had 23 eager guesses, but none of those were the correct guess of 73 sweets in the jar! The resulting guesses ranged from 53 – 147.
- 1st prize with a guess of 66 went to Ben Harris from Henderson Bearings
- 2nd prize with a guess of 80 went to Christine Humphreys from Broadway Events
- 3rd prize with a guess of 83 went to Douglas Hiscott
Well done everyone!
If you would like to help us reach our target, you can donate here:
Our next charity fundraising activity is an Ultimate Team Sports day – keep your eyes peeled for an update of the amount raised and some funny sack racing photos.